Imagine what the #1 PRESCRIBED HAE preventive treatment* can mean for your patients
Real TAKHZYRO patient
A partner to your patients at every step
of their treatment journey—
approved in patients as young as 2 years of age.1
Help them join the 3250+ HAE patients that
have been prescribed TAKHZYRO since 2018.†
Real TAKHZYRO patient
* Based on total patients on HAE preventive treatments according to US third-party industry healthcare data.
† Based on third-party US specialty pharmacy data.
†Based on third-party US specialty pharmacy data.
I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT:
Rediscover effective prevention
The safety and efficacy of TAKHZYRO (lanadelumab-flyo) were assessed in a 6.5 months pivotal trial of 125 HAE patients ≥12 years of age. The primary efficacy endpoint was the rate of investigator-confirmed attacks during the treatment period compared to placebo.1,2
Significant reduction in mean attack rate‡ vs placebo at 6.5 months in the HELP study1,2
vs placebo (Adjusted P<0.001)1§
- TAKHZYRO 300 mg every 4 weeks resulted in a 73% reduction in attacks vs placebo (Adjusted P<0.001)1†
- Mean monthly attack rate at baseline (during the run-in period): 3.52 for TAKHZYRO every 2 weeks (n=27); 3.71 for TAKHZYRO every 4 weeks (n=29); 4.02 for placebo (n=41)6
- Mean monthly attack rate (during treatment): 0.26 for TAKHZYRO every 2 weeks; 0.53 for TAKHZYRO every 4 weeks; 1.97 for placebo1
All data presented are for TAKHZYRO 300 mg every 2 weeks unless otherwise indicated.
‡Mean monthly attack rate: number of attacks/4 weeks.
§Adjusted P-values for multiple testing.1
HELP study: A multicenter, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled clinical study assessed the efficacy and safety of TAKHZYRO in 125 HAE Type I/II patients (≥12 years of age) for 6.5 months. Patients were treated with TAKHZYRO 150 mg q4wks, TAKHZYRO 300 mg q2wks, TAKHZYRO 300 mg q4wks, or placebo. Primary endpoint: rate of investigator-confirmed attacks during the treatment.1,2
Consistent safety results across all 3 studies1,3-6
The safety profile was consistent across 3 studies: a pivotal study of patients ≥12 plus an open-label extension study, and a pivotal study of patients 2 to <12. No new adverse events were observed in the pediatric population (2 to <12).
Freedom from daily dosing
Freedom from daily dosing that takes ≤1 minute to administer1*:
- ≥12 years of age: every-2-weeks dosing
- 6 to <12 years of age: every-2-weeks dosing
- 2 to <6 years of age: every-4-weeks dosing
Help patients set proper treatment expectations
Find tips for helping patients stay on track with TAKHZYRO
Providing product support to patients with HAE for over 12 years
Remind patients that OnePath® helps people who have been prescribed TAKHZYRO per the approved indication get access to their medication.